“ You don’t take a photograph, you make it." - Ansel Adams

Having Fun

This past weekend I went on a photo shoot to a local state park with some friends of mine. One of which is a photographer Austin Hodges who is extremely talented. Much of what I have learned has been from him. Anyways, one thing that I learned when I went on this shoot was that making it fun is good for both you and the people you are photographing. Now, I know there are some of you that may be shy or like to keep things "strictly business" with clients but, a little laughter never killed anyone and you already want them to smile don't you? So then put them in a good mood. Not only will this make things run smoothly for you but it will leave a lasting impression. Repeat business?


I took this picture in between shots and as you can see they are having a blast! Keeping it lively will keep from making your photo shoots just a service and the clients will definitely feel that they have got their money's worth from you. Just remember, have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment