“ You don’t take a photograph, you make it." - Ansel Adams

Canon EOS Rebel T2i

The very first DSLR camera that I ever bought was the Canon EOS Rebel T2i. It was one of the best purchases that I have ever made. I absolutely love this camera. The T2i features a high sensitivity, high resolution CMOS sensor. It is 18 MP and produces stunning photos. It maxes out at 3-4 pictures per second depending on the lens that you use and the lighting but for a first time DSLR that's perfect. Everything about this camera is amazing. It shoots fantastic HD video, has a very long battery life, the built in flash is great, and it comes with a great multipurpose lens. I would recommend this camera to anyone that is looking for a first time DSLR. Stay tuned as I find out more great things about this camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment